how high up is the baby at 19 weeks

when your overweight is your uterus higher because sometimes it feels like the baby is moving around much higher above my belly button in my stomach and i am 19 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think its right about your belly button.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Your fundus should measure 1cm for every week in your pregnancy. You might be able to feel how high it is on your belly by lightly pressing down and feeling for where the harder part ends. That's something your doctor is probably measuring at each appointment.
    Soccer_Mama

Answer by Soccer_Mama at 8:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Your uterus should measure corresponding to how far along you are like soccer mama said. But, some babies grow faster, I have been measuring two weeks ahead this time. The other explanation could be that your baby is kicking up towards your lungs and stuff. They can push and extend past the uterus so you may be feeling that. BUt the size of your uterus isn't at all related to your personal weight. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2009