Please explain to me about chicken wings?

For supper yesterday I tried chicken wings that I had purchased cooked. I heated them, and they were tasty, but very messy. I don't see how these would work if a bunch of guys (and gals) were sitting in the living room watching the game! They aren't going to want to get up to keep cleaning their hands, so they'll have messy hands, what about the furniture. Please tell about the mess factor and why these are considered traditional for Super Bowl. They taste good, but wouldn't like chicken nuggets be easier to eat and much less mess, and less stuff to discard, too- all those bones.

Asked by Bmat at 3:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You know how you have napkins...instead of napkins have wipes....lol I am sure they would perfer something with alittle moisture and I know they will not mind unless the guys don't mind smelling like babies....lol it is better than what you have said. good luck

Not to mention have a can or trash bag available for them. As long as there is food, fun and beer no one will notice or think twice of this. HAVE FUN!!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• They are traditional because they taste awesome. You answered your own question LOL. As for mess I make them once a week for me, dh and our 5 kids. We have napkins and then soap and water for after dinner. You can also buy wet naps.

Answer by gemgem at 3:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• they are good. you can give them wetnaps and paper towels. And then announce (before kickoff) that anyone who leave a BBQ fingerprint on the couch has to clean the whole house LOL
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 3:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2009