When was the last time you got flowers?

What was the occasion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I had surgery on my knee in April. I got flowers and also I got a fruit bouquet- it was suprisingly tasty and beautiful.

Answer by Bmat at 3:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• About 2 mths ago, from my son, no occasion, just because he thought Id like them.

Answer by gemgem at 3:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I bought myself flowers for my birthday last week. My hubby doesn't buy them for me anymore. I was a florist for 13 years so I grew tired of them. He brings me candles instead. He and my son both pick me wildflowers when they are in bloom. So I guess early October was the last time I was given flowers.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 4:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• November for my birthday and I am sure I will get some for Valentine's I tell him I love flowers but they are such a waste of money I mean that is my opinion I would rather do something else with him he just tells me to shut up....in a nice way of course. I know they are coming from his heart but I'd rather do more with it on top of whatever we end up doing for the day/night.

I guess like he says...Shut up and take them this only happens on special occasions...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• The last ones my husband BOUGHT for me were before we were married (so more than 3 yrs ago)... for Valentine's day I think....

The last ones I RECIEVED from my husband were a few months ago, because his work had used them as decorations and asked him if he wanted any lol
    stykir

Answer by stykir at 4:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My SO got them for my b-day which was in October.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Last September was the first time Id ever really gotten flowers from hubby. It was our 5th anniversary and he shocked the hell outta me LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• From my mother last weekend for my birthday. I can't remember from hubby but that is ok I like candles.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• A week before Christmas DH came home with a dozen red roses. It was completely our of the blue. I love it when he is romantic like that!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 4:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• A little over a year ago. When my hubby came back from military training. It was the first time he ever got me lilys, my favorite flower. :)
    MaMa0907

Answer by MaMa0907 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2009