Is neone else lonely?

I am...Im sittin home alone while my boyfriend is at a fuckin concert having fun.... Excuse my french but im mad... Im sitting here 30 almost 31 weeks pregnant, Alone, In pain and just upset... I dunno.. ugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That was my boyfriend and me with our first before we got married. I moved back to our hometown and he still had to live up North until his job transfer went through. It left me alone, and sad while he went out to bars or concerts with his friends.
    Try to go out with some girlfriends if you can, or take a walk around the park if you just miss being around people. That helped me out some.
    If nothing else, talk to your belly, cause when you're preggers, you're never truly alone. Feeling my dd kicks always made me feel better. Soon your new best friend will be out and you'll always have a bud.
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'm sorry. I felt the same way. I had to live in Topeka for a while with no visiters when I was pregnant.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• get your posse together and go out for a girls nite out . just cause he is out having fun doesnt mean you cant too.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 4:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I do think that is sad, but try to look on the bright side, at least he is with you, and wants to be there for the baby, when i was pregnant i had to go through all of it alone, cuz my bf was in jail,
    and trust me, i was very lonely too, it will get better, just tell him how you feel, tell him you feel sad and alone when he goes out and does those things, tell him he should spend a little extra time on you guys as a couple, go to a restaurant or even just for a walk, cuz in a couple weeks when the baby comes, you will have no alone time, try not to worry to much, good luck mom
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• oh ps, i even gave birth and raised my daughter for 3 months til he got out, and now im aising her alone again she will be one in 6 days :)
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2009