Is wii fitness a good workout?

Rose34689

Asked by Rose34689 at 9:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• idk but Just Dance 2& 3 for Wii are good workouts. I started it when i was 3 months pregnant and did it untill about 6 months and i lost about 10 lbs
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2012

• It's a good start ! Great way to make it fun and motivating....but you will need to change it up after a short while, or add to it....we still use ours, but just for fun....

remember, any type of activity where you are moving is better than sitting at the computer or watching t.v. !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2012

• It's pretty good, but not for someone who has been working out for a while...more for a beginner.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:16 AM on Jul. 4, 2012

• Thanks for this question. I've been needing to find something to do, and I HATE being outside, so this is perfect. I'm buying one this week.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2012

• I find it's good for posture and balance, but I never break out in a sweat, I love Zumbafor the Wii, or Tony Hortons 10 Minute Trainer.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 4:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2012

• I have the wii fit and have gotten a good workout on it especially the longer boxing one
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2012

• I LOVE the boxing one...and it doesn't feel like a workout until the next day LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• I WISH I had a Wii -- I would love to try that too!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• I think is a great work out
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:12 PM on Jul. 27, 2012