If my profile is private, how could a member who wasn't my friend...?

Comment in my chatter box?
I left someone a message on their public page, I'm not their friend. And then they left a message back on my page, even though my page is set so only my friends can view it. How did she leave me a message?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• maybe she clicked veiw chatter with this person above the comment you left her, i think it has an option to reply. not sure on that though....
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 4:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• If you left a message in her box, she can reply. She doesn't see your page. The link is on her own page.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• oh yes, it does say reply to so in so here in the chatterbox...
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 4:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• After you leave her a message she can click on "reply to jeana" and leave you one back. It's right under the message you left her.
    DayDaysmom19

Answer by DayDaysmom19 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• As the others have said you can reply to a chatterbox message. However, it will take the person to a chatter box screen not to your profile. So if your profile is private, this person, would not have been able to see it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2009