Nuva Ring

Do you use it? and do you like it? Any side affects?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Health

• I only used it for a month, but I was still hormonal from giving birth.. Sorry I can't help, but you can explore the questions on here and type in NuvaRing and click search. =)
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 4:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i used it and i loved the idea of it, but my body doesn't tolerate hormonal birth control very well so i was only on it for a few cycles, but i really wish i could have stayed on it.
    burnt_crawfish

Answer by burnt_crawfish at 5:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i just started on it after i had complications on the implanon. so far, so good. i havent has any side effects. actually, i dont even know its there! haha. it was a little funny puting it in my first time, but it didnt hurt or anything. i would def. recommend to someone else.
    lofryman

Answer by lofryman at 10:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• hahaha funny true story..ok so i had used the ring for about 3 months..well one night me and the hubby had sex and i went to the bathroom...well the ring fell out in the toilet...hahaha and if i hadnt looked before i flushed i would have never known!!!!! my hubby said he never could feel it or anything so we would of had no way of knowing until it was time to change it!! be careful!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Feb. 3, 2009