Trying to get pregnant?????

See this is what really is going on my dr checked to see if im ovulating checked my hormone levels my thyroid & also has done a ultrasouns & everything is good & normal thank god.! I have a 4year old son & i recently had a baby who past away in october, november 1st i got my first injection of depo up till febuary & i never got it again i been off 5months my dr has me on clomid could that really mean im infertile & have blockage in the tubes or an endometriosis.????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• banging head into wall

Answers are the same as you have received before.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2012

• Please stop being so mean i really am desperate for opinions.. i just dont know what to do at this point
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2012

• Oh no! not YOU again! Geez lady,what answer are you looking for?! You've posted this what,5 or 6 times now??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2012

• Stop stressing and let nture take it's course. I'm pretty sure all us "mean moms' have told you that stressing and obsessing about becoming pregnant can actually affect your body's ability to become pregnant making it more difficult. Not to mention advice about getting counseling because having a baby now will not be a miracle replacement for the one you lost and you need to have that addressed PROFESSIONALLY (which can actually help reduce stress levels).
    Asking the same thing week after week will not yield new answers nor a miraculous pregnancy. Take teh advice you have been given in the past and USE IT rather than bitch about how it isn't what you want to hear
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2012

• What does your doctor tell you when you ask him these questions?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2012

• As for getting pregnant, follow your doctor's suggestions. However, next time you go in, ask for a referral for a grief counselor to help you deal with the issue of your miscarriage and why you feel a new baby would help with that. Keep following BOTH the doctor and the counselor's advise (they are the professionals after all.) and do what you can to minimize stress in your life. Take yoga or something so you learn how to calm down and stop being paranoid and obsessive over the whole pregnancy issue as it will only make it more difficult. (Even if that means staying off cafemom and away from the rest of us "mean mommies")
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2012

• could that really mean im infertile & have blockage in the tubes or an endometriosis.????

This is a question for your doc & your doc only!! We CAN'T answer this for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2012

• confusedWhat did your doctor say about it????

Answer by louise2 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2012

• Sorry for your loss. I hope things work out. Good luck mama!

Hey ladies, OBVIOUSLY SHE IS COMING HERE BECAUSE SHE NEEDS PEOPLE TO TALK TO, AND MAYBE THERE IS SOMEONE ON HERE WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH THIS..SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT. IF YOU DONT LIKE HER QUESTION, MOVE ALONG.
    RayJess31206

Answer by RayJess31206 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2012

• I'm really curious as to exactly what your doctor has told you, honestly. You've changed it up a bit over time and, honestly, I'm skeptical that you're ovulating. For instance, you say he checked your progesterone and stated that you're ovulating. What was your level? How many tests did he run over the course of the cycle?

Why did he put you on Clomid knowing that you'd had two pregnancies and it had been less than a year since you'd been trying to conceive? Especially since you'd had a dose of depo?

Until you can answer these questions with any clarity I can't continue to try and help you. You need to be honest with yourself and your doctor
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 9:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2012