Has anyone had a baby after an ectopic pregnancy?

I've been trying for a year (with my husband) to have another baby, after an ectopic pregnancy and I'm yet to get pregnant. I've only got 1 tube left and I was wondering if this could make it more difficult to get pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had an ectopic and had two kids after and also only have one tube.

Answer by gemgem at 5:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My friend had 2 kids and then an ectopic that removed one of her tubes. She did manage to get pregnant again, but it took a little longer the third and fourth time around.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I got pregnant with my first, and he was a tubal, two months later I found out I was pregnant again. i lost him too. This was in Sept. and Nov. of 2006. Then, December 17th, of 2007 I found out I was preggo with my happy six month old. It can happen, but dont try. I finally had given up having a baby and boom, there she was.
    Stickybean08

Answer by Stickybean08 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Have you been keeping up on your Pap smears?Like that saying goes " A watched pot never boils." Just don't think of getting pregant.Just have fun trying to make a baby and one day you will be pregant.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 2:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2009