Baby shower games?

What games did you play at your baby shower?
I'm having a boy, if that makes any difference...
Thanks ladies :D

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 5:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they guessed how big i was, put different baby foods in diapers and guess what it is, have everyone wear a safty pin and tell them that they cant say the word baby. if someone says baby then whoever brings it to everyone's attention then they get the pin. whoever has the most pins then they win
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I wrote down some of the funny things my best friend said while opening her shower gifts like "oh, it so cute", or "I remember these", or "oh, it's just what I wanted" and turned them around on her. I read them off as things she said the night the baby was conceived. It was a riot!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 5:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• They did the guess how big I was using TP game. Guess the baby food game. Drink a bottle the fastest game, and I think that was it.

Answer by gemgem at 6:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Make a bunch of "diapers" out of white napkins and diaper pins. In all of them but one you squirt a little bit of mustard, add a few peanuts for effect, then in the one clean diaper you put a Hersey's Kiss. Everyone can choose a diaper to open and the one with the Kiss wins a prize.
    You can have a jar on the ground and everyone has to try and drop cloths pins into the jar by nealing on a backwards chair. (knees on the chair, back of the chair touching your tummy)
    How may works, you write the baby's first and middle name on index cards and guests see how many words they can make from it.
    Draw the Mommy, where the pregnant mom poses and the guests try and draw her. You can vote on who had the best drawing for winner. You can switch this one up too, and have people try and draw without looking at the paper, which has a lot of funny results.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 6:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• We did a lot of the same games that these lovelies named but my FAV game that even daddy joined in on was..... we took a bowl of rice with some med sized safety pins in it (20 ish). Whoevers turn it was had to be blind folded and given 1 min to pull out as many safety pins as possible...trust me it isnt as easy as it sounds..lol
    mmharper90

Answer by mmharper90 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• this isn't really a game but it works out great for the mommy to be! For my sister in laws shower i put on the invitiation that there would be a raffle and the entry "price" was a package of diapers. my mother in law is crafty so she made a table runner as the prize but you could just pick up something from the store. The more packages of diapers someone brought the more times they got to put their name in the drawing. She ended up with like 60 packages of diapers! it was great. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009