what would you do?

Ok so my hubsand and I were watching movies lastnight out of no where he started listing off good and wonderful things his exs did. It felt like someone punched me in the gut. I did not know what to say. I just kept my mouth shut the WHOLE night. I could have done the same thing to him. But I know how that feels. All night long I just kept tossing and turning. What would you do if your hubby listed of good things they did?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think I would of said, "Hey, sounds like whe was great, why did you split up, if she was so wonderful". And I would of asked why he was saying all this (in a nice way). I have been married for 32 years (in March) and communication is the key to a good marriage. Silent treatment and all that is not the way I would aproach that situtation. Just me.
    AZbound

Answer by AZbound at 7:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Start listing the good things YOUR ex's did and see how he likes it.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 6:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I would say, "What's your point" and proceed to sleep in seperate quarters for the night.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 6:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I agree with both pp's!
    Anonymous

• That is just rude and I would tell him so and then tell him to give them a call next time he needs something! I would have probably done the same thing you did except I would have also gave him the silent treatment until he did some major apologizing!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 6:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2009