do you....

ok moms i did this last night and it turned out pretty good. its that time again to vent. please feel free to vent about anything you want. please dont bash each other because it completely defeats the purpose of this. if you cant reply without bashing another mom, then please dont reply. the whole point of this is to get it out without being rude to another mom and if you see a post that you can relate to, feel free to compare notes with that mom and try to help each other out. thanks much and have fun. DO YOU NEED TO VENT???

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You know right now I don't. Weird because usually I have something bugging me but not today. Ask me tomorrow.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• OP lol i plan to post this everyday. i think its a good way for moms to vent and be angry but get it off our chest. maybe that will help with comments that are less than polite.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• No not yet lol. Maybe later on hubby will bug me lol.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 6:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Ok so my hubsand and I were watching movies lastnight out of no where he started listing off good and wonderful things his exs did. It felt like someone punched me in the gut. I did not know what to say. I just kept my mouth shut the WHOLE night. I could have done the same thing to him. But I know how that feels. All night long I just kept tossing and turning.

********************************
    It was stupid reasons like she got my car out of the inpound lot ok she was the reason why it got there.
    Also that chick stole is chk book and made 2,000 to shopping. He has bad credit cuz of her.
    I could of said well he kept me from dropping out of HS.
    He told on me when i was not eating.
    UGH MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• well i will :D i wanted to get this crib last week and my hubby said wait till this week well of course it was gone... big bummer. today i have had to watch my 2 kids and try and fix food for him and his friend for the game and clean up, and all i ask for is at least one diaper change or something. but oh well... i guess i'm a little jealous of him getting to go out to work and be in the real world and have friends and i'm stuck at home 24/7 in gaga land. well i guess that is it, thanks for letting me vent!

setliff

Answer by setliff at 6:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Well, I know yesterday I said my daughter was screaming all day. Pretty much the same thing today. I ordered a sample of some gentle formula, maybe that's what's messing her up. But GAH she didn't sleep at all last night. It was hell.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I am f***ing tired and nobody even seems to notice how much I do in a day or care. In fact, I get criticized. I had a baby a week ago yesterday and I literally worked from the hospital, didn't take a leave from my job with my college because I can work from home. I left the hospital the day after I delivered so I could get home and work a 30 hour week. I have not been a day late on an assignment and I go to school more than full time. I've been taking care of a 3 year old and a baby on my own and I've been attempting to take care of a house but I've really only managed to keep up with laundry and dishes. I am seriously sleep deprived, I've eaten a whole banana today, and my father had the nuts to come over and tell me my house looked awful the other day. Thanks! #$%%%$#@@#$$%^ that is just random swearing...Yes, I needed to vent.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i can relate. my husband and i and our 2 year old were walking around the mall. and he started saying how he isnt "into" going to the mall anymore. he used to do that when he was dating and that it was a great place to go on a date. and im like so what now you are married you cant take me on a date to the mall. im not asking you to buy me anything-i just want to walk around and look.
    and then he just came home from the gym and our little boy was fussing and whining. and he has attitude. and where did common sense with men go i swear. i tell him to give our son some popcorn and he gives him the whole bag-which by the way WILL be turned upside down and spilt in the floor for me to clean up. and then he gets mad at me because i didnt tell him to put some popcorn on the table instead of giving him the whole bag!! ahhh
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Oh kabbot01 you need a big big hug!!! Bravo girl! You have all the respect in the world from me! You need to take care of you though!
    pbjmoore

Answer by pbjmoore at 7:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• see moms thats what im talking about. helping and supporting each other without negativity. thanks to all who have/will answered my fun little question.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2009