Well I knew this was coming sooner or later. Can't have ties to Mexico without someone claiming you are here illegally.

Andrea Mitchell Claims Mitt Romney’s Family Entered The Country Illegally

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-andrea-mitchell-claims-mitt-romneys-family-entered-the-country-illegally/

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• It happens. People are dumb. It was only a matter of time, especially with the whole birth certificate fiasco with Obama.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2012

• A fine example of just how totally ignorant the whole country really is. Hatred is being spread like wildfire and sometimes, yes, encouraged. It's a mess.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2012

• Politics. You question my citizenship, I will question yours.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2012

• LOL...that woman is just making herself sound stupid. I hope she loses her credibility for making such a blantantly ignorant statement. She might as well just chant "I know you are but what am I?!?"
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 7:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2012

• We all know a lot of people traveled to the US, we were built on immigration. I am sure my family who immigrated here from Ireland was here illegally. Well I guess its a good thing I am not running for office!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2012

• http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/08/mitt-romney-mexican_n_1192694.html

His father was born in Mexico. Why does she think there is a problem?Was it why they went to Mexico? Or what?

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/romneys-grandfathers-polygamist-fled-me

lga1965

Answer by lga1965 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2012

• michigan mom - it's highly likely that if your Irish ancestors were here in the 18th century they were basically slaves anyway.

i hardly think this is the biggest potential problem with Romney.

it has been passed down that my great-great grandfather stowed away on a ship in order to escape being forced to be part of the Prussion military. he helped build the landscape and railways of one of the major cities of this country and founded a church that still operates. he built a house and raised many productive children.

anyone on here who is not 100% native american is here by the grace of their immigrant ancestors (unless they themselves are), illegal or not. i guess i got off the subject, but i just want to say DUH
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2012

• It happens. People are dumb.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• I'm going with the theory that this was her lame attempt to get rating for that flailing failing network.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 5:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2012