please help me

well i noticed that i spotted little spots of pink blood what does that mean and its not my period i havent had that in almost 2 months now im shaking please tell me whats going on im not feeling any pain and im really hot and my boobs are really sore too

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hi -

You might call your dr to be safe, but I know alot of moms have some spotting and have healthy full term babies...

If you have good insurance you could go to the ER and get an ultrasound....
    Anonymous

• some times you do spot a little when prego, especially after sex or something like that. but i would def. call your doc. if you think it is something. you can never be too careful
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 6:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I think you need to calm down. Are you pregnant? Spotting is not necessarily bad in pregnancy. Don't get too upset, stress helps nothing
    pbjmoore

Answer by pbjmoore at 7:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Yeah I dont know cause I am not a doctor. Even if I was, I couldn't diagnose you over the internet. You might be pregnant, you might just be spotting... I dont know.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2009