• In the Spotlight:

AF late, and brown spotting?

AF was due on the 27th, and I thought it had started early yesterday morning when I wiped and there was a a small amount of blood. But since then I have only been finding brown stains (not much, but enough to keep a liner in).

This has never happened before, I have no idea what's going on. I usually start AF quite dramatically, one minute no AF- next full flow! - So this is really odd.

We haven't BDed since the 18th, and BFN test this morning... so......? Help??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait three days then test. I think it could be breakthrough bleeding, but tthis is usually what I did then the next month bam a flood of AF. :( Test though.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i'd wait a day or two and then test again. the blood you saw could've been from old implantation bleeding since it was brown.
    suthrnflwr

Answer by suthrnflwr at 7:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• implantation bleeding was the first thing that came to mind for me too....wait a day or two and test again....good luck!!!!
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 11:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• im going thu the same right now but mine isnt that much for a liner just when i wipe and yesrterday was little pink now brown old blood nothing else i go tomorrow for blood test
    Anonymous