hi how do i get my only child who is 7 and a boy

to stop crying and missing me when he is at dads, his dad has him two days a week 330pm to 730 pm mon wed one week and tues thrus the next and every other weekend 330 friday till 600pm on sunday and in the summer tues 730am till 400pm on thurs and every other sat and sun and his dad wont budge he even tried for full custody for no reason but my lawyer called me last week to tell me he gave up trying and to keep things the same i am praying to god that he will want one day a week and every other weekend already tried to change scedule twice in court they did nto even let me take it to judge

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• In Wisconsin anyway, the children dont have any say until they are 18 where they go. I dont have much advice, but maybe you can find out why the boy is crying? If there is any abuse (emotional or physical) to the child, you should have a good case. Unfortunately courts arent as wonderful as you would think.
    MBsMom2004

Answer by MBsMom2004 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Im in the middle of all that garbage with my ex...sucks!
    MBsMom2004

Answer by MBsMom2004 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• call him or tell your ex to let him call you whenever he misses you. maybe you can give him a picture of yourself to keep with him for when he misses you
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• He just needs time to adjust. Thats his father and you should foster a good relationship with them even though you want him with you. I know its hard, but it benefits your son if he has a close dad and son bond
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2009