• In the Spotlight:

good god

my hubby is a drunken ass and i am watchin the game my self. what are you doing ?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cooking and serving again.Man I wish I was there to keep you company. Your hubby must be on cloud 9 . Did you see how great the Steelers were playing?
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• aw that sucks... we're here watching the game...all the guys r drinking... to early for me to start :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Watching the game while working and taking care of a newborn and trying to get some homework done before I get these kids to bed so hopefully I can sleep ASAP. EGH! I'm generally pissy right now.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I am not even watching the game! I am on Cafe Mom! Feel bad for you. Good time to be on the computer or curled up with a good book!
    AZbound

Answer by AZbound at 7:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My husband went out with his friends to watch the game! I'm staying home with the baby. I would have gone but he goes to sleep at 6....oh well...My night to go out is coming up!! I'm excited!
    Anonymous

• My Husband is watching the game! I am not interested except for the half time show! I am reading polls and questions on CM!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 7:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• everyonne watching the game here and keep yelling ang screaming ang turning the volume up
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 7:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Sorry about your hubby. Sit back and enjoy the game and the commercials. My SO is such a butt about the game too. Very superstitious, so sometimes things I do or say during the game make the team lose! So I usually stay in the back ground and not stay much to him. :(

Then afterwards he will apologize about it!
    Anonymous

• Im not really lookin at the game. Im gettin everyone ready 4 2morrow and browsing cafemom
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 7:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I have the game on and am kind of paying attention the ads. I have early classes tomorrow so am thinking of getting to bed soon.

Answer by Bmat at 7:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2009