im freaking out and crying cause i dont know whats going on

well i noticed that i spotted little spots of pink blood what does that mean and its not my period i havent had that in almost 2 months now im shaking please tell me whats going on im not feeling any pain and im really hot and my boobs are really sore too

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• honey-call your dr or go to the emergency room. thats the only way you can truely find out why you are doing these things. none of us are doctors so all we can do is guess. good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Your profile page say you are pregnant, not trying to conveive...

Pregnancy+ blood = call doctor.

Good luck.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 7:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• how can anyone tell you?? go to a clinic, Emergency room, somewhere. no one here could give you a "right" answer.
    Bebe510

Answer by Bebe510 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• If you call your on-call OB doctor, they'll probably tell you to go to the Emergency room.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• well you do need to call your dr. first off, but maybe its implantation. I did that for months it would go and come. it varies from light pink to a brownish color. you reall y do need to see a doc. tho!
    Anonymous

• If you are pregnant, I would just wait until tomorrow and call your doctor. If you are miscarrying and you are just lightly bleeding, there isnt much they will do at this point. you may not be miscarrying at all though. I bled, a lot with my first pregnancy and the doc said to keep my feet up and take it easy. This was over a weekend when I was out of town. Then I went in that week and they did an ultrasound and saw the baby was fine. But I continued to bleed on and off for the first 12 weeks. Then it stopped. Doc said sometimes as the baby is implanting, if it is too low you may bleed occasionally as it moves up.
    nicrogers

Answer by nicrogers at 9:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2009