so whats the deal with the fertile days on my calender?

first of all, i just wanna say "Yay!!". the hubby is finally comming home from his month and a half job trip and that means another shot at puttin a bun in the oven. im so excited! wish me luck! but anyway...my question is this:

on my fertillity calender and there is an option to pick the days one is "fixed days" and i dont remember the other. but when i click on one it says im fertile for like 2 weeks but the other is for like 4 days. so which is correct?

momand17

Asked by momand17 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Usually 4 days. On a 28 day cycle, ovulation is usually 14 days after the first day of your period. Having sex every other day right around that time is supposedly the best thing to do. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Foru days would be correct. I'd suggest picking up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertlity" by Toni Wechsler. Much better and more accurate than online fertility calendars. I got pregnant the first cycle after reading it, where everything else had failed.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Technically you can get pregnant at ANY time including during your period. HOWEVER, the best time to conceive is the five days leading UP TO your ovulation. Good luck...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2009