aching breast and bloating..Pregnant?

My husband and I had unprotected sex on the 21st of Jan which just so happens to be the day that I was ovulating. I am not supposed to get my period until the 3rd of feb. which is in 2 days. Okay so about 5 days ago for 3 days streaight I was having cold chills off and on. Now for the past 3 days my breasts are aching like crazy its driving me nuts it's an all day thing. Oh and I have been feeling bloated for the past few days also. If I do not get my period I am going to wait until the weekend to test. But do you think that there is a chance that I might be pregnant??? Does it sound like that is what is going on????

broken0image

Asked by broken0image at 7:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be. Everyone has different symptoms. The only symptom I had was that I was extremely tired! I never would have known I was pregnant but I just tested for the heck of it, like I did every month, because my husband and I had been trying for almost 3 years.
    Anonymous

• if you get a good test you could even test now. Some of them tell you up to 5 days before your period.
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I took a clear blue easy test 5 days before my missed period and it was positive. I highly recommend that brand.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 7:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009