wtf!?!?!?!?!?!

So i'm laying on my bed watching tv and all of a sudden it starts to itch really bad down there...wasn't doing anything, haven't had sex in months...it won't stop...what do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Health

• could be a yeast infection-do you have discharge? if so that could be what it is.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• There's no discharge...if anything it feels really dry...sorry if that's TMI
    Anonymous

• not tmi-ok another personal question-do you shave. bc if you do then that could be the problem. the only other thing i can tell you is to go to webmd.com, put in your symptoms and it will at least give you an idea of what could be goin on
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Try dampening a wash cloth with cool water and hold it on the area- it could help the itching calm down. In case it is senstivity to soap, be sure you rinse really well when you bathe. If it remains uncomfortable you probably should get it checked.

Answer by Bmat at 7:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• you didn't specify whether the itch was on the inside or outside, I have had itching on the outside pubic hair areas, that began about 2 years ago, out of no where, at first I just tried waiting it out, trying different otc cortizone creams, only to get short term relief, so finally went to the doctor, so after 5 visits, 4 different creams, changing all soaps, shampoos, washing powders, bleach, softner, questionaires of food intakes, I still have the same itch, I still have no answers, the doctors is a little richer & less & Frustrated. The cheapest temporary relief that for me is as effective as the creams are pressing with a cool rag. I have now at least noticed a pattern for me, it begins about a week & a half before my period, then upon arrival ceases. i f you have the same & you find an answer let me know.
    meme4x

Answer by meme4x at 9:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2009