Not Showing Much At 10 1/2 weeks?

ok, so i'm totally freaking out now. i'm 10 weeks & 4 days, i thought i would be showing more than i am. especially with twins. my next apt is on the 13th & i'm soworried that it's not going to be a very good apt. i'm not having any weird craving, i'm not even eating as much as i should. however, i'm always tired & all i wanna do is stay in bed (even if i don't get much sleep). is it possible that something happened since my trip to the ER? or could it just be that with my body figure (being tall & skinny) i won't show that much for a while no matter how far along i am?

armywife2806

Asked by armywife2806 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i actually didny show until i was 15weeks and 20weeks you could barely tell but i only had one in there. im sure everything is fine however i would definetly let the doc know your next appointment.
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I never show until way after that point. I don't think it matters at all.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i didnt start showing until i was 6 1/2 months along. but only had one child. but still. i hear it a lot that tall and skinny women start showing later. but on the other hand some tall and skinny women start showing very early.

its always different.

congratulations!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I didn't show at ALL until I was 5 and a half months, then it was like BOOM! that's around 28-30 weeks. don't freak, little one inside won't fail to let you know they're in there. congrats!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• think it depends on the way you carry as well... Your body type, height, etc. I haven't been pg. with twins but I didn't show with either of my boys until around 4 1/2 months and If I am sitting down you wouldn't even know I am pg. at 9 mo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2009