If you believe in rebirths

So I was very bored today cleaning and started to think How do you explain our population increasing? How does that work?

Asked by skinnyslokita at 9:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe that souls are tiny pieces of the universal energy that flows through everyone, every thing, etc. When someone dies, that energy doesn't disappear (energy can be changed, not destroyed, etc.) it transfers to something else. From the universal energy, though, I think that as the population increases, more pieces of that energy come to be embodied by people. I also believe that that the energy from all things can be "reincarnated" into other things or species (ex. the energy from dead trees, other plants, animals, etc. might also be embodied by people), because it's all the same kind of energy, from the same source, just in different levels (a person would have more than a beetle, etc.). The energy doesn't grow or lessen, it's just distributed differently and as species become extinct, their energy could pass into other living things/new species.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2012

• Some believe there are new souls & old souls.

Answer by 3libras at 9:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2012

• maybe not everyone has a soul

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2012

• A combination of longer life expectancy and new souls being formed and some coming from other realms and dimentions.

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2012

• Thumbs up for Mrs. BAT.

Answer by LadyLotus3 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• I think I missed this but so where do the new sould come from?

Answer by Dardenella at 2:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2012