is this bad or normal?i am 36 weeks pregnant and last night i had sex with my husband and when we were done there was watery blood on the sheets. the sex didnt hurt and i have had no more bleeding or pains since. has this happened to anyone else?> what should i think?

indysownlilbit

Asked by indysownlilbit at 7:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• didnt u JUST ask this question???

CALL YOUR DOCTOR.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• it sounds like a bloody show- nothing to worry about but i would call the doc and see wut he says he might want to check u to see if ur dilating yet
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• well you're about due..so I wouldnt worry to much about it other than you might be dilating.Call the dr. or if you want to be checked out I would go to the ER
    Anonymous

• I had that happen a couple times with my second child. I called my doctor after every time it happened just to make sure it was ok. he knew my conditions and knew if it was safe or not; i suggest you call your doctor just to be on the safe side
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I would say it's probably your mucus plug if you haven't lost it already.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009