I know lots of people ask this question

But I have been feeling nauseous. I am not sick. I have no fever. And below my belly button hurts. About where my horizontal csec scar is located. But it dont feel like that is taring. And my son is 19 months old. So, I do not think that is the issue. A tare I mean. I am cramping not buckling over with pain but about what I get with heavy periods. Which is bad enough. And I have had for the past couple months been like clock work my period would come at the end of the month.
I want to know what could be causing this? I do not want to think I am pregnant again. Pls help me out if you know anything this could be

courtneyrogers

Asked by courtneyrogers at 1:39 AM on Jul. 6, 2012 in Health

• PMS? Bad cheese? Allergies? Gas?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2012

• I just had my period the 27 of last month and that is when it starts every month for at least the past 3 months
    And it is nothing that I ate because my diet has not changed.
    And gas I do not think it is gas. It does not have that feel.
    courtneyrogers

Comment by courtneyrogers (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2012

• Well, we're human. Sometimes we just don't feel good. So like any medical advice will tell you "If symptoms persist or worsen, call your doctor"
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2012

• lol yeah i figured. ugh the only bad thing is that i have no insurance. so i will have a bill to pay lol
    courtneyrogers

Comment by courtneyrogers (original poster) at 2:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2012

• Any time you have pain its best to seek advice from a professional.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2012