Diapers

Just seeing where the best buy for diapers are. Quantity for money....if anyone had compared prices. I buy the big box at sams club of the pampers for my 6 months old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I compared prices between Pampers, Huggies, and Luvs. I also compared reliability and leakability. I decided that I loved Luvs the best cause it takes a lot more for them to bust/leak. The best place to buy them for the quantity is Wal-mart. They have a box of 100+ for 19 and change where that is what other stores are asking for half that many diapers.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• we could only get pampers to work for my son and i got the best deal at diapers.com
    suthrnflwr

Answer by suthrnflwr at 8:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• ok i agree with the above comment but u also have to know whether ur child has sensitive skin or not because my son got a really really bad rash from the luvs (and no i was not waiting too long in between changings) the doc said he was allergic to the materials in the diapers and the same happened to my little cousin, i went to huggies natural fit and i found that walmart sells them for like 19 bucks for a pack of 100 also
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• We use pampers, I buy the box of 100 and it's 19 and some change, the luvs leaked and the huggies didn't fit my dd all that well
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• but i heard that pampers have a funky smell to them when the kids pee in them? is this true? sev. ppl have told my dd not to use pampers cuz they stink............idk, i am just repeating what she has heard from her friends at work!
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 8:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I have fallen in love with the Target brand diapers. For 80 size 5 diapers it is 13.69. I have not had any problems with leaking, or rashes, etc..they have worked well for me.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I was a true huggies fan. But as my money dwindled in my bank account, I decided to try the white cloud brand, which my friend said she never had a leak. So I tried, they are MUCH cheaper, and she was peeing through huggies during the night, and now with white cloud she doesn't. I really love these for the price.
    abitditzy022

Answer by abitditzy022 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• we LOVE pampers. i suppose diff diapers fit diff babies better than others. anyways, we always bought from sams or babies r us. OR it you are a thrify coupon clipper, it is best to get the $1 and $1.50 coupons from the paper and wherever and buy the smaller packages since sams doesnt take the coupons. i like to use the coupons at kroger because they double manufacture coupons, and sometimes even triple... do you have a store near you that does that? i never used coupons before baby... now i am a coupon clipping queen lol
    mse04

Answer by mse04 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• We buy Pampers at Bj's. I can't remember how many diapers but i'ts a good amount for $40 plus they take coupons! My son has been using Pampers since he was born and he's 5 months now and they have never had an odor. He also sleeps 10-12 hours at night and never has leaked!
    Anonymous

• We use LUV's and think they are great (we tried about every diaper out there) The are a good diaper for a GREAT price
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2009