could i finally be pregnant??

i had sex when i was oing and 2 days after i started cramping and geting pains on my left side... cramps ever since... i was due for my period on the 30th and nothing yet... my nipples seem like they have stretched out some and the spots around my nipples have white spots... alos my nipples r peeling a little and i have kinda of a darker shade around my nipple... alot of my veins in my breast have showed up... fri morning i had 2 tiny light pink spots and nothing since... i have some heart burn and about a coupld of times i have felt sick in the night... im going to get a dollar store test to take tonight.... anything helps ladies.... plz anything.....

sophiasmomma541

Asked by sophiasmomma541 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• good luck-could be symptoms. update us on what the results are please
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• im feeling the same way atm....
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• when was the date of you last period you can look at a chart to see when you should test.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• my last period was dec 30 n mnth b4 that nov 30...... but i just took a dollar store test could it b that im testing too soon??? and i mean my nipple looke like a mini pancake like the kind i make for my daughter lol... and they r really veiny.... i hope i am my daughter really wants brother sister she tells her dad and i everyday : (
    sophiasmomma541

Answer by sophiasmomma541 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Yes you could definitely be pregnant but you may be testing too soon. I missed my period on Jan. 9, tested on the 11th (with a dollar store test) and it was negative. I retested on the 17th and there was the faintest line so I wasn't sure (it was also a dollar store test). Then finally I tested again on the 22nd (yes still with a dollar store test) and it was without a doubt positive. If I were you I'd test again in another week. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i started bleeding today... its not heavy like normal and theres no blood clots... its sorta a light redish KINDA brwn...also today my nipples look alot more peeling... iono whats going on... i pray its not my period... but can u get spotting this late? 4 days late
    sophiasmomma541

Answer by sophiasmomma541 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009