weight watchers

hey im going to join weight watchers does anyone know how much the books are that i have to have

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• They are included in the registration fee- you can look up prices or specials they are running in your area on the weight watchers site.
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My best advice is that before you pay for wieght watchers to weigh you, you should find someone who is or was a member and borrow the books from them (the point program books). That way you can go by the point system in order to loose weight, and weigh yourself, and end up saving your money as well. Good luck!
    B-rit_32506

Answer by B-rit_32506 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago. They are having a special where they are waiving the joining fee until the end of March. The weekly weigh in fee is $11 where I attend. The booklets are given to you each week (a different one at each weigh in) then there are other items that you can buy to help out, like eating out guides, food guides with the point system and serving sizes for thousands of foods, points calculators, etc. I have lost 5 lbs in the 3 weeks.
    mypookiesma

Answer by mypookiesma at 3:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2009