please help! spotting

I am 31 weeks pregnant, and my baby measures 33 weeks, i have a little light spotting, it is light in color and only a little bit at a time. It started last night and I didnt think much of it, until it happened again today. I have been having braxton hicks contractions, but they are not any worse today, but not any better. Do you think I should go to L & D. or just wait and call my doctor tomorrow? anything helps.

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would call your dr tonight. they should have an answering service who will then call the dr and tell them to call you. good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Have you had sex recently? Have you had any risks this pregnancy? How are the braxton hicks? Do they hurt? Is it bright red blood? How much would you say it was? (They will ask these questions.) I would call the doctor tomorrow. UNLESS

If your contractions are regular then you should call and ask if they want you to come in. You are still to early to deliver, so really it is better safe then sorry.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Better safe then sorry. Go to L&D and see what they say. Some spotting in early preg. is normal I just donno about it for people that far along. I have had two preemies and although I think your luck will hold out more then mine did, If there is a problem, the earlier they see u, the more help they can give you to keep you pregnant.
    tkangel

Answer by tkangel at 8:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I would go into the L&D, just to get everything checked out. Better to be safe than sorry.
    Rosalie29

Answer by Rosalie29 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Call L&D and tell them what is going on. You probably are getting close.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2009