Tips for nausea?

I wasn't sick at all with my first but, this pregnancy is a different story!

jacy3031

Asked by jacy3031 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have terrible problems with nausea...so severe that I'm never getting pregnant again after this baby is born! I have noticed that if my stomach gets empty, I start puking. My advice is to keep munching on something all day long, even if it's carrots, pretzels, etc. Of course, I still puke all the time, but at least the snacking seems to help somewhat. Good luck, and hope you feel better soon!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I have neusea so bad i was fixing to be put in the hospital. I went to the Dr. and they put me on unisom yeah the sleeping medicine i am to take half a pill in the am and half at nite it has been 2 weeks with no nausea and i feel so much better. The ob i went to showed me a paper where the FDA recomended that it was safe for preg. women well it works When i had my other 2 daughters the neusea was so bad i had to be iv feed my whole time.
    Anonymous

• Saltine Crackers always did the trick for me.
    Jonaresha

Answer by Jonaresha at 9:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Preggy pops or preggy drops (sold at Motherhood). Or ginger snaps.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Lemonade, Lemon Drops!!!
    mommy2dennis

Answer by mommy2dennis at 9:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2009