I'd never be caught dead in...

WALMART -the lines are too long, it's waaay too crowded, and it smells funny!

Tell me either a store, a state, a piece of clothing, or an actual thing you'd never be caught dead doing or caught dead in! And then tell me why :)

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 8:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love walmart :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• how does walmart smell any different than other stores?
    i'd never be caught dead wearing dirty underwear, or needing to brush my teeth. i'm a fanatic about both of those! i can't stand hot topic stores..they're so jr high!! when i see actual adults in those stores, from outside in the mall, i pray they are only purchasing items for their kids..not themselves.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Haha well the walmart in my area is in the DIRTIEST part of town, and barely any of the workers speak English, AND they just never clean it... It's always just sooo dirty.
    And oh my goodness!! I agree.. dirty underwear = NAAASTY! I have sooo many pairs of underwear :) I just looove buying new underwear
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• A bikini,lol! After 2 kids....I don't think the world wants to see my stretch marks! They're not bad but I wouldn't wanna share them willingly!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I would never be caught dead in white after labor day, winter white is fine, but fourth of july white never! Also I won't shop at Walmart after the High Price of Lost Documentary

Anonymous

• youd never catch me in mommy jeans!!! haha they are hideous! LOL
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'm with pinkclover. There is no way you'd see me in a bikini.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Haha! I'm at week 35 in my pregnancy and people are begging to see me in a bikini because I'm still pretty tiny. Except for my stomach, nothing has gotten bigger, I'm still wearing my size 3, NON MOMMY jeans (i also think they're gross!) But I'm with pinkclover and laurenkaye.. I dont want anyone seeing my belly popping out of a bikini!
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Crocs! seriously, gardening clogs in the supermarket? you look like a dumbass.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 9:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Abercrombie & Fitch stores.............the smell is overwhelming and the prices for the clothes are just INSANE! LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2009