feeling the move

okay i am almost 26 weeks pregnant and i only feel him sometimes during the day is it because my uterus is bigger and it is harder to feel him kick or something?? i am just wondering??

Also when i put my hand on my stomach in a certain spot i can feel the little kicks.

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a lot of times you dont feel it during the day because your so busy doing other things that youre not even paying attention. as he gets bigger youll feel him more and more during the day, but right now since the kicks are very small and gentle, theyre easy to miss
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• u kno what you do...

Drink a cold drink, Like juice or ice tea [ cause it contains some sugar ] .... turn EVERYTHING off around you, except a light lol... or if u wanna sit in the dark it's whatever... and just get intouch with your babies movements.... its called a kick count... but i was worried cause i wasnt feeling my baby girl move and my doc said just do this and see if you feel her more.... cause like the other poster said... ur so busy doing other things that you dont realize he is moving....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Did they tell you your baby sits more toward your back or the placenta cover more area which can be harder to feel the baby.
    Do you feel anything when your very still late at night or when you drink juice,water or have popcorn which are movement starters.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009