Anyone got their "period" and discovered they were pregnant after all?

My best friend got a "period" for 3 months before she found out she was pregnant. Anyone else ever have period type bleeding and still be pregg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had my period for 4 months with my first pregnancy! I didnt find out I was pregnant until I was 14 weeks.
    mommy2dennis

Answer by mommy2dennis at 9:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I had that happen, only one period...but still it is possible.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 9:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• The thing is I don't know if I should even test or not. I got my period fri but its almost already gone. I had to leave work early Saturday b/c I felt like complete crap. Cramping so bad and very loose stool (tmi). I was up all last night too with that. All I wanna do is sleep.
    Anonymous

• yea it is possible. every pregnancy is so different.
    i had mine for the first month n it was shorter then my regular period n no cramps..
    but yer i am still pregnant..
    Perez18

Answer by Perez18 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2009