Has anyone else tried this?

Ive been looking into ItWorks products..I tried the body wrap once & saw a pretty good change,i lost a inch around my waist by just wearing it for a hr! Has anyone else tired any of there products?

Chelhaidax

Asked by Chelhaidax at 11:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• Is it seaweed? I've seen seaweed work like that. It doesn't last long but it does work on some people
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 11:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• If that stuff really did work it would be expensive as hell. But, I'm sure it doesn't work like the results shown (which would require lipo).
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• No its more like a thin plastic material that has detoxifying lotion on the part that goes on the areas u want toned/shaped
    Chelhaidax

Comment by Chelhaidax (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• nope
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• It is pretty pricey..but if u become a loyal customers u get half price of wt the sellers get..My friend sells them & she lost 30Ibs in 2mths & another 10Ibs from the shakes & protein bars..But u have to drink LOTS of water (half ur body weight in ounces)
    Chelhaidax

Comment by Chelhaidax (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• Nope- I don't think that any results you would get would last more than a day or two...

I count calories -drink water and work out...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• i have once, and i only used one tho and seen no results in inches of course, but i however did see some of my stretch marks disseaperaing, and it was awesome, def using more often. good luck.
    SouthernDarling

Answer by SouthernDarling at 12:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2012

• I've never tried it.
    But you should be drinking 1/2 your body weight in ounces everyday as a minimum anyway - it keeps you properly hydrated
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• I have heard of it. Never tried it though.........maybe
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• Never heard of it before
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2012