Has anyone else tried this?

Ive been looking into ItWorks products..I tried the body wrap once & saw a pretty good change,i lost a inch around my waist by just wearing it for a hr! Has anyone else tired any of there products?

Asked by Chelhaidax at 11:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• Is it seaweed? I've seen seaweed work like that. It doesn't last long but it does work on some people

Answer by BrawnwynII at 11:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• If that stuff really did work it would be expensive as hell. But, I'm sure it doesn't work like the results shown (which would require lipo).

Answer by 3libras at 11:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• No its more like a thin plastic material that has detoxifying lotion on the part that goes on the areas u want toned/shaped

Comment by Chelhaidax (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• nope

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• It is pretty pricey..but if u become a loyal customers u get half price of wt the sellers get..My friend sells them & she lost 30Ibs in 2mths & another 10Ibs from the shakes & protein bars..But u have to drink LOTS of water (half ur body weight in ounces)

Comment by Chelhaidax (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• Nope- I don't think that any results you would get would last more than a day or two...

I count calories -drink water and work out...

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2012

• i have once, and i only used one tho and seen no results in inches of course, but i however did see some of my stretch marks disseaperaing, and it was awesome, def using more often. good luck.

Answer by SouthernDarling at 12:14 AM on Jul. 8, 2012

• I've never tried it.
    But you should be drinking 1/2 your body weight in ounces everyday as a minimum anyway - it keeps you properly hydrated

Answer by daylily888 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2012

• I have heard of it. Never tried it though.........maybe

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• Never heard of it before

Answer by Alisim at 9:04 PM on Jul. 27, 2012