What the heck is going on with my computer?

Its not only happened to my computer but to others in the past. What happens is the internet window replicates itself like nuts. For instance, if this were to happen again this window would duplicate up to 50 times. What is this?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DH says it could be caused by a number of things. First I would run a virus check to make sure it's not a virus doing it.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• A virus attack
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 9:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• sometimes that can happen... running a virus scan can give you some information but the problem can occur without a virus being present... sorry not sure why this happens though.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 9:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Try this it sometimes works for me. Click your start menu choose my computer, right click on drive c. choose the second tab over, then choose the top selection scan disk, then restart your computer. Some program on my computer got caught in a continuous loop one time and caused my computer to act weird, the scan disk fixed it. Be prepared to wait a long time though oh and this is only for a pc if you have a mac I am clueless.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2009