ripping(plz read all and answer all u can)

ok so iv been having contractions all day they are some wut consistant (spelling)
well they are getting there
and after i ate dinner
it feels like the inside of my tummy is ripping open
and it is ten time worse when i have a contraction is this normal???????
o ya im 37 weeks
i also have really bad back pains before the contractions
iv tryed everythign to help my back and nothing helps any advice on my whole question????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would call your doctor, like now! it sounds like labor to me. i could be wrong but if im remembering correctly thats how i felt when i went into labor. time your contractions, and call the doc and let them know whats going on. you may be havin a baby real soon! good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Sounds to me like labor as well. I'd definitely get on the phone with the dr or head to the hospital. Or both! LOL!. Good luck!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Ditto what the first two ladies said... if you don't have someone to take you then call 9-1-1 immediately. You will have professionals who will help get you to the hospital.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 9:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2009