have you ever accidenlty "sharted" ?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ewwww....

But seriously who hasn't? I have...lol
    Anonymous

• I was going to answer like anon who hasn't?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• hahaha omg yes! it was soooo embarrassing!! ill tell u what tho..DONT EVER eat beef jerky on a road trip. not cool! i was like OH MY GOD! and my mom looks back i was liek omgomg we have to stop somewhere ASAP! lol i was like i thought that would never happen. lol..it was so disgusting. and my bf was like asking me all these weird questions cuz he was so curious. i was like OMG UR WEIRD!! hahahahah it was funny tho. def got made fun of hahaha. something you DONT want to experience. (btw...it wasnt as much as i thought it felt like LOL)
    Anonymous

• lol that is so funny!!!
    xojenxo5one3

Answer by xojenxo5one3 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• no but my hubby has and luckly it was in the bathroom!!
    Anonymous

• My husband does it all the time :)
    Anonymous

• The only time I can recall doing it was one day in high school. I had JUST left the driveway and bam...it happened.

Oh I was SO pissed. I think I was wearing new jeans too : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Only twice in my life, and the last time just happened recently! I was getting over the flu and thought I was in the clear to pass gas ... hm, I guess I wasn't! Right after the gas came out, I knew I sharted. I ran to the bathroom and was completely disgusted with myself! Thankfully my DH and I are very close and can talk about that stuff. He thought it was hilarious, lol :) I had to through out the pj pants I was wearing, plus the underwear ... damn ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• That is too funny, I wish we had spell check!

I mean "threw out" instead of "through out" ... haha
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Yes! I had to go to the hospital because I was severly constipated. I had to have 2 enemas. When I was waiting for the bus to go home, I passed gas, and I guess there was leftover liquid in my rectum (from the enemas), so I slightly pooped myself! I got on the bus with shitty pants, and sat in the back (thank god ist was late at night and the bus wasn't so crowded)!!!
    Anonymous