Has anyone ever had an embarassing bathroom moment?

Please share!

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, kinda, i was with some guys out at a sports bar, we ordered a hamburger and went back to the house, i REALLY had to go!

so as i waited outside the bathroom because somebody was already in it, i finally got in and didnt even have to go, but it was a loud fart! so idk if anybody heard me but i hope not!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• LMAO i dunno if this is a horrible one, but it was for me....

Ok first off i HATE pooping at a SO's house... and i was living with my current boyfriend at his mothers house with him, It was early in the relationship and i had to go #2 sooo bad... so i just said screw it and went.... and of course it was a nasty one and it smelled... so i sprayed hairspray... the aussie kind, to try and cover SOME of it up lol.... dont you know that as SOON as i come out, my SO goes in.... Lets just say i STILL hear about it today.
    Anonymous

• Okay... I NEVER go #2 in a public bathroom, but being pregnant.... I HAD TO GO! So, I was in a target bathroom and at first nobody was in there with me, so I let loose. But after not too long, I had company. I tried to hold it until they were done, but I think they were trying to do the same thing I was because I didn't hear a single thing and they were sitting there for maybe a minute and a half in the stall RIGHT next to me. So, I had to do it.. I just let it all out! And soon, so did she! It was totally disgusting! As soon as I finished, I ran out as fast as I could, put hand sanitizer on my hands up to my elbows, drove straight home and then washed my hands there. I was soo mortified!
    I'm just happy that lady had no idea who I was.. Even though she probably saw me walk out through that little slot between the door and stall wall.
    GROSS!
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• when i was probably 10 or 11 ... me and my brother were hanging out with his 3rd grade teacher one day when we went to go visit my grandparents, we were at wonderland... i went to the bathroom and his teacher told me that i had TP hanging out of the back of my pants.. now we all know thats probably everyones fear.. good thing i was young and could care less
    Anonymous

• lol i was gonna say ive had a lot of embarrassing moments..but one that stands out is..

i was at my ex's house. and everyone there doesnt care about anything! they let it rip all the time. well since they are like that i was like man i gotta go #2 so bad! so i went and i take long ones so he knew that i was. well it stunk sooooo bad!! and he was messin around and opened the door on me and his sister saw me!! and i never heard the end of that. they always make fun of me lol
    Anonymous

• UGH! DO I EVER!....

Ok so i got sick for this week straight, throwing up and had the runs SOOOO bad. So at the end of the week i was feeling better but still kinda on the iffy side. I actually just started dating this guy and things were going REALLY GOOD.
    So i decided since i was feeling better one night i would hit the gym and than go back to his house and shower and stuff and spend the night.... well on the way there i could feel my stomach acting up but didnt think anything of it.... Honestly like 10 mins before i hit his house, my stomach felt like it was gonna fall out of my but.... So i get to his house and im mortified because i know i have to poo in this guys bathroom and my poo has been disgusting from being sick....cont...

needless to say, he took an hour to get home and by that time,
    Anonymous

• This last time I was pregnant I had a Drs appointment at the hospital and I had to leave work for it. Well my hubby was late so we had to rush to the appointment and I didn't have time to go to the bathroom before I left work. So when I got to the hospital I had to go so bad I was almost doing the potty dance, I checked in then ran to the bathroom and sat down to pee, I was oooohing and ahhing out loud because it was one of those bathrooms with no stalls so you are in there all alone, the only problem was I didn't lock the door before I went in so in the middle of the ooohs and ahhs a lady walked in, then quickly walked out when she realized I was there. And since it was the only bathroom around I had to walk by her on the way out because she was waiting outside to go to the bathroom, we said our awkward so sorries and both quickly walked away. That was embarrassing.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• well to help out he wasnt home, but luckily he always kept a key under the mat.

IT WASNT THERE.... so im searching for this key and cant find it, I call him and everything.. So i climbed into this guys window and seriously had like .2 secs to get to the bathroom...

Lets just say i didnt make it and had poo in my pants along with it getting on his toliet and floor!!....
    Anonymous

• This was a funny thing that happened, not to me. My mom, my sister and me were traveling to WV and we stop at a rest stop, and the bathrooms don't smell great at any rest stop. But when we walked in it smelled horrible and my sister loundly states" It smells like Sh*t in here", and there was someone in the stall that came walking out. I think she was embarrassed!! It was so funny at the time!!
    Anonymous

• I have a little brother who is 16 years younger than I. When I was 19 and he was 3, I was babysitting him for my mom and we ran to the grocery store for my mom. Well, I really had to pee, and he obviously had to go in with me. I was sitting on the toilet and he was staring at me funny. All of a sudden he freaked out and started screaming, "WHERE IS YOUR WIZARD??" (obviously referring to the absence of a penis) I heard the lady in the next stall chuckle. Then he asked me "Did mama taked it from you??" I nicely told him, no mom didn't take it from me. "WHERE DID IT GO?" As he started to panic a little, the lady in the next stall was just about in hysterics. I was so embarrassed. That was a wonderful conversation to have in the bathroom at the supermarket with a lady laughing her ass off at you!!

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2009