What the heck is this website for???? Honestly women? Think about it...

I love Cafemom. It's ok to disagree with someone or have your own opinion that is what makes this site great. We can learn much from all the moms on here, get good advice, whether it is what you want to hear or not, and sometimes it is great to hear someone elses point of view.

But I don't understand why some replies are just so rude. This is Cafemom, not rude witches mom, WTHeck!! Can't we all just fight nice!! We all have our children in common and it's hard enough dealing with a mean mom/MIL, or butthead SO/hubby, or stubborn teen, tot or newborn. I come online to this club to feel better, help other moms out, console, laugh, make someone laugh, or even just give hugs or happy thoughts to everyone.

I guess I just want to say next time you hit the reply button to any comment or question please remember we are all in this together, be nice. We won't always agree with OP so make it constructive criticism.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• u have to admit though, Some of the questions posted on here, are just either asking for drama or just posted because someone is bored... not everyone is gonna get along, which is fine... there are thousands of ppl on this site and each and everyone has a diff. personality.... you have to take the good with the bad ya kno..
    Anonymous

• wow i so didnt mean to post that anon lol.... i posted the first answer ha.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I understand some women want to create drama, but some of the resposes are really rude and just flat out mean. What if I am a SAHM and the internet is my only contact with the world. Some women really don't have anyone to talk to. I live out of state from family and friends, and am alone at home all day with newborn. SO comes home and is kinda tired from long days at work. I don't want mean responses, just interaction, creating talk. :)
    Anonymous

• I understand that....

Thats why you have to pick winners and just let the drama lovers be ya kno... pick and choose your company on this website.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I try and be diplomatic when answering questions. I agree some are looking for drama but if I dont have ADVICE I skip the question. People who make rude comments are just insecure in their own lives and try to bring you down to their pathetic level. I just laugh at them.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Just be nicer when hitting reply. If you can't say nothing nice, just shut the f#@k up!! :)
    Anonymous