i need help!!!!!!!!

so, i have been TRYING to do "slim in 6" program.....well i cant seem to get motivated to do it or to stay on my diet (which is mainly not drink pop and eat so much junk). Im not overweight or anything, 5'2 and 123 lbs...i just want to tone up for summer...what can i do to really start and keep going, and not drink pop!!! lol any tips??

meathere1121

Asked by meathere1121 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Sorry, I'm not much help. I'm in the same boat though. I have a free gym membership that I don't use and I'm a pepsi-aholic. =) I'm also a nutrition major, so I dont really have any excuses. Good luck though!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• First of all, 123 lbs for someone 5'2" is a great weight. Just work on weight training if you want to tone up. I am 5'1" and weigh 169. The more lean muscle that you have, the better your body is a burning calories.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 12:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2009