Does anyone have a home remedy for a really bad headache? Been 5 days now and im desperate i have tried everything

kimskids123

Asked by kimskids123 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Health

• sex
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I don't have any home remedies, anything that last more than 2 days I use excedrin migraine.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Take a really cold can of beer or soda, and put it on the back of your neck and then the front of your head....hold it for about 1 minute each...keep doing, It will go away soon!!!
    Shan4606

Answer by Shan4606 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Well before i was pregnant........i used midol..the one with 2 ingredients in it. Now that im pregnant, I can no longer take that......so i combine tylenol with a Mt. Dew. Which are 2 of the ingredients in the Midol that words for me. I have had migraines since i was 3 yrs old......so i know bad headaches. If you do not drink caffiene while you are pregnant, a Mt. Dew or 2 when you are having a really hateful headache is much better than any drug the doctor can give you, plus the tylenol which is the safest med on the ok pregnancy list.
    boy_or_girl

Answer by boy_or_girl at 10:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• have hubby give you a massage! or maybe go to the doc. i get them all the time. i hope you feel better soon
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• If you were here I would give you a Migraine pill and a pain pill. You would be better in 20 min. You so have to go to the Dr. and get a shot of something. :( There is noone to watch the kids for a bit?
    WillowSoul

Answer by WillowSoul at 11:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Shan4606, said to do the thing with the beer can, don't forget to drink the beer lol. I take advil with a soda. The caffenne helps. Sex also helps!
    Med109

Answer by Med109 at 1:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Drink some hot tea - like englsh breakfast tea, or stash tea. helps mine out:)
    Wow2boyz

Answer by Wow2boyz at 2:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2009