Who else HATES being pregnant for this reason?

I HATE when people ask me about my pregnnacy and ask how I am feeling. For one, you dont really care, so dont ask! For two, you ask me the same damn question every day because you didnt listen the first thirty times I told you. "When are you due?" "Boy or girl?" "How are you feeling?" I dont want to have conversation about my pregnancy. People I dont know even ask. I'll never see you again, so dont make small talk with me. I cant get through the Fing grocery store without at least one person asking. VENTING**

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 10:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• So with you! When I run to the grocery store at 8 oclock having not showered, in sweats, looking and feeling like death to grab a gallon of milk because my daughter is at home and wont go to bed until she has a glass of milk the LAST thing I was to do is stand around and talk to some stranger for 20 minutes about being pregnant! I DON"T CARE THAT YOU CARE! I HAVE A FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO TALK TO IF I SO DESIRE! AAAAAAHHH! lol, thanks for letting me vent with you, i feel better :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i love people asking me about my pregnancy because im so excited about being a first time mom...

BUT.. what i dont like, is when random strangers come up and rub my belly, Its like EW... i dont kno you, i dont kno what your about... dont touch me lol.... its so weird to me.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• haha, and I thought I was being anti social and bitter >.o   Yea it gets pretty freakin annoying, only for me if its people I only know on acquaintance basis lol

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I didnt mind it to be honest. I actually loved being pregnant. But everyone is different :]

The only thing I hated about being pregnant was peeing when I sneezed, it pissed me off so bad haha
    Anonymous

• How far along are you or the size of your belly or your prenatal care,type of delivery or hoping the baby will preform like a trained seal and kick when they touch your tummy without asking.
    I love being pregnant but that does not mean i stamped a thing on my head: All are welcomed to violate my privacy and body...
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I think your just a typical hormonal pregnant lady... ;o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Anon. :21 Thanks for the laugh. I feel the same way about sneezing. I have a journal about what happened w/ me while sneezing. I don't mind people asking me when I'm due and stuff, I just don't like people touching my belly.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 10:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• lol, i didnt mind those questions as much as the strangers patting my belly. Dont touch me, I dont know you! Or the people who felt the need the to ask me about breastfeeding, circumcision etc. those questions annoyed the crap out of me!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I loved being pregnant and I loved being asked about it. I didn't mind people touching my stomach either. It's not that they want to touch you so much as , it's more that they are touching the baby. So it didn't bother me.
    My youngest is 2 and I miss having a little baby!! I want another one so bad!!! crying

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• The only time I minded was at the very end when the most brilliant among us would ask "haven't you had that baby YET?" I finally got to the point that I was coming off rude by replying "does it LOOK like I've had this baby yet?" I mean really...no one wants it over more than the one who is pregnant. Hormones are insane. You can't sneeze w/o peeing your pants , ankles are swollen and ALL they can ask is something stupid.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2009