How did you tell him

How did you tell you SO/HUB you where prego??
Lol I told him Im late and he said oh dont worry a few mins late wont worry. I said no im LATE. He just looked at me and SMILED ya he was way happy!!

pinkanfgrl

Asked by pinkanfgrl at 10:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sent a telegram for the first one..lol. He had deployed two weeks before. The next time he went to the Dr with me. The last time I looked at him and said I think I may be pregnant...he said "yeah right"...it was confirmed the next day. He nearly passed out..LOL
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• then i peed on a stick lol he wanted to be in the BR w/ me longest 3 mins of my life
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I always showed him the stick after I took the test
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I just called my hubby to the bathroom and told him to look at the stick. He stood there with a piece of pizza and nodded. LOL It took him a few to react. He was excited but it was nerve wracking with him just nodding not showing any kind of emotion:( Glad he was happy!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My husband and I worked in the same office, so I took him into the storage room and said we're expecting! He got a silly look on his face, and we hugged. :)

Answer by Bmat at 10:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I told him i'm expecting,he said expecting what i said a bundle of joy and he was like ok until i gave him a really,think about it look he got pink in the cheeks with a kid like smile and was so happy he has not stopped smiling since.
    Men gotta love them...lol
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I woke him up after taking the test and went "I'm pregnant" and he goes "I know, your mother knows, everyone knows.". I told him "well I didn't know so next time could you all tell me!". My hubby knew cause I had been complaining about my breast being so sore. My mom knew cause I was sick as could be for a week. We had been trying for years, I didn't want to get my hopes.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I took the test, waited a minute and then threw it down as soon as I seen the - sign. I came out and told DH I wasn't pregnant...I thought it must have been my cycles changing and maybe that I was bloated because maybe I was fixing to start my period.
    He says "Well, I want to see it." and I was like "Why?" "I just told you it was negative." He goes in there to get it anyway and yells "Your pregnant!" lol. I went to see it and sure enough there were 2 lines..I guess I didn't wait long enough to see it appear, and nope..I wasn't bloated. So DH got to tell me. That was interesting.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My husband went to the hospital with me. We already figured I was pregnant, but just wanted to be sure...and also so the hospital could know and do it's thing. :P I did almost tear up from hearing it out loud.
    Chugiak_Mom

Answer by Chugiak_Mom at 12:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• "Honey, my water just broke!"
    LOL....naw....I just came right out and told him each time.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2009