can you be too late?

do you believe that if you are meant to be that somehow you WILL be with that person? could you ever be too late and never be with your soulmate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont believe in soulmates. I think there can be many people right for you, not just one.
    Anonymous

• I don't believe that it is ever to late to find your soul mate. I believe that I have found mine. We even lived in the same apartment complex at the same time about 5 years before we actually met. We even had some of the same friends before we met too. I can't thank the friend enough that introduced us 6 years ago.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I do believe if you were meant to be with someone it will happen. I do not believe it's ever too late.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I believe that life's circumstances of the road we drive, job we take, vacation we're on, meeting we're in direct us and if we're meant to have a partner that we will find one. I think love or companionship can be found accidently far more than a soulmate. I wonder how many of us thought we did find our soul mate but as time went on what life found for some of us was a mate from hell.
    Anonymous

• i think if the lord wants you to be with that person it will happen. it did with my husband and me. i thought it was to late but i was wrong.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• God and your destiny is your only true soul mate. Things and people happen in your life to mold you into the person you are suppose to become. You have a predestined path drawn out for you before you are born and the choices you make bumps in the roads of your life. Never give up on happiness or finding the one that can accept you just as you are
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 2:54 AM on Feb. 2, 2009