labor ?

This is my second child but I was induced so I don't know what it is like to go into labor on my own. I had some contractions today they got stronger with each one but I haven't felt one in about in hour, now I have pain going around my right side it hurts kinda bad. I know it's not the ligament pains. my lower back hurt on the right side too, and I feel some period like cramps. I'm 38 weeks tomarrow, and I've lost my mucus plug. dose that sound like I might start to go into labor soon??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call ur hospital and ask to talk to a nurse shell tell u what they want you to do
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• oh and my baby dropped about a week ago and I"ve felt alot more ppressure today
    Anonymous