I HATE FOOTBALL AND SPORTS PERIOD..........I'm SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.

I was just wondering how many other moms on here hate football, the big deal that is made over the super bowl, and sports period. What did you do today?

MamaNiecey

Asked by MamaNiecey at 10:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• Me too! We routed for the Patriots to return next year actually!! lol huh. And them we like only cause of friends who are diehard fans there. My kids and I watch it only for the halftime show every year and the yummys we buy to bribe ourselves to watch til then!!
    Anonymous

• can't stand sports (unless you count watching dd do gymnastics)
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 10:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I live an hour between cleveland and pittsburgh so there are fans for both the browns and steelers. I HATE THE STEELERS!!! I am so disgusted they won. We avoided the Steelers and their stupid towels by staying home.
    CCmom05

Answer by CCmom05 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i dont watch sports i get bored. so i told dd to go to our friends house ( they were having a party ) and i took my 2 kids to a buffet for dinner, and came home cleaned and just sat and relaxed with a book. it was nice and dh was able to get away with out feeling guilty lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• absolutely cannot stand football in any way shape or form.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 2:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I don't like sports at all. Hubby does. The kids seem to. Good, he can take them to some event and I can get a day to myself. he he he he he
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Hate 'em and don't want to watch 'em for any reason. That being said, I don't care about the hoopla made over the superbowl. It's nice for the people to whom it IS interesting, ya know?
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 6:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• You are not alone. Couldn't care less about the game OR the commercials. I think the hype is ridiculous. I know this is how they make a living, but it's a game, they are all playing games with a ball (or a puck) and are being paid very well for it.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 10:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2009