ANYBODY WANT SUM SNOW? got more then enuff her in mn and would be HAPPY to share or trade for some sunshine

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd LOVE some!! It was 82 here yesterday and about 78 today. The beach is beautiful, but I'd still rather be making snowmen! Whenever you're ready, I'm most definitely up for the trade!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• same here i live in Minnesota too hate the snow been a little warm finally!
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• We aren't getting snow or sun it has been rain most days. I would love the snow though.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• It was almost 80 here today! It was really nice. We don't get snow though so I wouldn't mind taking some.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 10:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I live in Texas and on Wednesday we were so iced over I didn't go to work, today we were out in sunshine and about 75 degree weather. It is so weird here in Texas.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I live in MN too, I would LOVE to get rid of the snow. This weekend was pretty warm though, melted some down in the cities. Where I'm at though...the snow pile in the front yard of my apartments goes pas my knees. I can't wait for spring to be here! LOL
    Rosalie29

Answer by Rosalie29 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Nope have more than enough of my own here in NY!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'm ALSO in Texas --- didn't get any of that ice here. Been beautiful for weeks now. We need rain pretty badly... but that's it. All this wee it's going to be in the 60s & 70s.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I haven't seen ground (other than what's shoveled or plowed) since before Christmas. I'm ready for spring.
    InsanitySpeaks

Answer by InsanitySpeaks at 1:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2009