can you feel baby move through a contraction???!!!

so i dont know if im starting contractions or just really bad pelvic pressure. i feel her move and can see my stomach move but its not the whole thing like what i have always heard contracts are like but they hurt!! with sharp pelvic pressure and lower abdom pressure, not really back pain yet, but had dull back aches earlier today... 39. 3 today... ouch!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes u can i did
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• It does not sound like a contraction, when I feel the baby move my stomach gets hard where he is moving and I have alot of pelvic pain kinda crampy like.... I am also 39 weeks!!
    JustUsTwo

Answer by JustUsTwo at 11:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Yes and no lol . When the baby is really moving or pushing out your stomach can feel rock hard and it can hurt, but you should be able to find SOME spot on your stomach that is soft. That is not a contraction. If you start to have a contraction and feel the baby moving during it then that is different. I have read that if a baby is moving furing your contractions or a lot between them that it is not yet real labor. Im 34 weeks and have the baby moving during contractions a lot. Annoying! Lol, good luck
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009