Am I Sick?

I have a headache my throat is sore and I have a fever, am I sick?

Just kidding I am trying to be funny like with all those am I pregnant questions. I know I am sick and I can't sleep either and I am mad 'cause I just got over something like a week ago. UGH!

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 10:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is for questions not stupid remarks that's wastes peoples time to read!
    Anonymous

• ok whats the ?
    Anonymous

• lol i hate those pregnancy questions...

im right there with you, my throat hurts, my head, and plus no matter how i lay im in pain... my stomach and back ughh...

yeh its fun ha
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Than don't read it!!! I thought it was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 10:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• The same two anon chicks always dog my questions I don't know why, I feel horrible and I am getting frustrated 'cause I can't sleep it is so annoying.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• how far r you??
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• LOVE IT!!! You have a great sense of humor!! Hope you feel better soon mommy!! I get irritated by the am I pregnant questions to but then I remember how anxious I was years ago to know for sure myself waiting and waiting to get my period or not, it was pure h#ll waiting!! Who knows maybe those moms to be don't have close friends to share their excitedment with!!
    Anonymous

• I think so too, anon 9:44, but some of them are just so weird. I saw one the other day that was something like I got my period then it was gone now I have it again so am I pregnant? Go see your doctor just go.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• No, you aren't sick......now go take a pregnancy test....LOL.

;)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2009