Why did he cry?

I was somewhat dating this guy named "Jake". Well Jake and I didn't see eachother that much, he was in the military and I was in college about two hrs away from him. I met another guy named "Michael" and Michael and I just clicked...right away. I started to fall in love with Michael, after our 3rd date. Jake and I NEVER really clicked that way and he never really seemed to be that into me. Example, I asked him to attend a dance that my school was having he said yes. The night before the dance, he called and told me he couldn't go b/c he was going to a kiss concert. In any case, Jake called one night and I told him I was seeing Michael and we needed to stop seeing eachother. To be honest, I didn't think he would care..at all. Well he started CRYING over the phone. I just don't understand why. He acted like didn't even want to date me. Any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe it was just a simple blow to his ego, not because he was really into you. Some guys just want to be wanted by everyone all the time and the moment they're not, they get pretty upset. Don't worry about it too much; I'm glad you found someone that you really like!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 10:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I have no idea I would've just asked him WTH his deal was, really I think its a little weird
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• He probably thought he could guilt you into staying with him or maybe you were not the first girl to dump him that day and he just had sensor overload cause they are supppose to do the dumping gees men!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 2:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2009